Friday, December 2, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Wishes: DVD Gift Ideas

Just to clarify, I am not a Depp fangurl. The top two films that I've been wanting to purchase just both happen to have him as a lead. I am a rabid Alice in Wonderland fan, though. And mermaids are just plain awesome.


Alice in Wonderland
An absolute favorite of mine, if you can't tell. I was really hoping that they'd come out with a special whoop-de-do version, so I put off buying the DVD. They haven't released any special ones that would, you know, work on my non-blue player, and I don't really feel a deep need to watch it in 3D at my house, either. So, I guess I'll settle for the simple regular version. You can see it here. Incidentally, I'll be wearing the same green corset that is in my Mad Hatter costume to class on Tuesday. I consider it fitting, since we are finish the Renaissance right now....

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Same issue--I mean, Avast, there be the same problem here: there ain't a nice version to match our limited editions of ye Pirates of the Caribbean from before. Honestly, blue ray just gets annoying, since every special version is just a blue ray/normal DVD combo. Belay that blue ray stuff. Anyway, I highly enjoyed this film, and I would love to own a copy of it. That said, you can see the scallaywags if ye click yer mouse here, matey. Arrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...