Sunday, June 10, 2012

Doctor Who: Tips on Becoming The Time Lord Himself

I was flipping through my Doctor Who sites the other day, and I ran across one that I had saved a while back. Obviously, I won't be making one of the Doctor's costumes for myself, since, well, I'm a girl. Despite that, I appreciate how much this fellow blogger has put in to researching, designing and writing about the Doctor's costume. After wandering around his blog a little more, I remembered exactly why I had saved the blog, beside the fact that it is a great guide for referring other costumers to.

It was because of little Jamie, who loves Doctor Who so much that his lovely Mum sat down and made him both a 10th Doctor and an 11th Doctor costume. As far as I can tell, Jamie's mum doesn't have a blog of her own, but I somewhat wish she did. Jamie looks so cute and serious in his costumes. At the same time, it is obvious he loves them. Anyway, take a look at Eleventh Doctor Costume, and be sure to pop over to his other Doctor Who sites. Meanwhile, I am going to go back to studying another Doctor--Doctor River Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...