Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Hobbit in Panorama

EW posted a huge banner from The Hobbit yesterday, simply referred to as "The Scroll." It is absolutely amazing, but does have some spoilers (hence, no picture today). I'm really looking forward to The Hobbit. It has been a favorite of mine, and it is finally not only being made into a live-action film, but it is being done to match The Lord of the Rings. Thus, I'm quite happy.

At some point, perhaps when we get a little more information about the new female elven character, I may consider doing a costume. The film will be coming out directly after finals, though, so I don't know how well that will work out. Last year, I was sick directly after finals, a pattern I do not wish to repeat this year.

We shall see, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...