Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Resistance Is Futile: You Will Be Assimilated


As of the latest count, five friends and myself will be going to Comic Con next summer. Over my original protests that I would NOT dress up like anything, several of these miscreants have slowly plodded toward the decision to dress up as Doctor Who characters. I can buy this, as everybody wears pretty normal stuff, so I agreed.

Which means....beside all the stuff for my Hatter costume (which I hope to have done by Halloween), I am now setting out on a journey to recreate a lot of Doctor Who stuff. I spent a good hour today tracking down a replica of the Doctor's most recent jacket, so...there's a lot to come.

Anyway, the breakdown so far is: 1 Doctor, 1 Amy Pond, 1 River Song and 1 Weeping Angel. I'm River, Wyrmir is the Doctor, Tina is Amy, and Ithi is the Angel. We're still trying to figure out which costumes we want to use (Ithi's the lucky one, since the Weeping Angels always wear the same sort of thing), so if you feel a burning desire to suggest or request a specific costume, please comment and do so. If I get enough feedback, I may put the top suggested River costumes up on a poll and let you all decide. But that's just maybe.

I'm really looking forward to next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...