Friday, October 7, 2011

Why Shoes Are Evul

Today is the day where I am again reminded why I really hate close-toed shoes. After walking for eleven minutes, my left foot is all discombobulated. Enough time for three blisters to form and one to break. My right foot is only a little better.

I envy those of you who can wear those little footie-socks  that hide inside your flats. Me? I wear a shoe size eleven, and I've yet to find a place that sells those little socks in that size. Which reminds me of ANOTHER pet peeve of mine. Why don't sock sizes and shoe sizes correspond? A size eleven sock is not made to fit in a size eleven shoe. I think it fits for a size nine or something. It's not like it's based off of the European system or something (I'm a size 42, for those of you who aren't U.S. Shod). That would at least make sense. This only makes sense if you think of some sadistic person who ran the fashion industry a lot of decades ago. This sadistic person went "Ha ha! I'll make all the world confused by using a different sizing chart from our overseas neighbors AND I'll make sure the sock size is impossible to remember!!! BWAHhahahahahHahahHhaha!!!!!!!!!"

.......I have to start my next eleven minute walk. My next class starts soon, and I'm still over here at the coffee shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...