Friday, February 17, 2012

A Moment of Pride

Okay, so, for the first time, I've been featured on another blog, which kinda sorta totally made my day. How ironic that I dragged my feet on it when Anna first asked about it. Anyway, this interview was part of a series that Anna has been doing about NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writer's Month) and its results. As you know, I overloaded with school last semester, so while I technically participated...well, let's just say that it wasn't uncommon for me to include whatever essay I had written in that day's word count.

You can read the interview here. Please be sure to take some time and wander around on Anna's blog! She's a favorite of mine, if you can't tell. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad I kept needling you about? ;) I'm glad you're happy about being featured.

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...