Thursday, February 2, 2012

Returning to ShabbyApple...with a coupon in hand!

Coupon info at the bottom. Read the post first, you bargain hunters! :P

If you don't remember, ShabbyApple is one of my favorite stores. I always moan because I want to buy pretty much every item they sell, but I simply can't afford to do that. Their recent Mad Hatter Collection is amazing, and, of course, inspired by one of my all-time favorite stories, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I love their dress designs, because many are what I would consider modest--they reach to the knee, have a decent neckline and some sort of sleeve. Also, they have really nice pocket watches and other jewelry.

If you would like the shop ShabbyApple with a 15% coupon, click here. And yes, I do get an incentive for posting that. But even if I didn't, I would share good deals with the people that read my blog because you are actually real people that are actually reading my blog, and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...