Monday, November 28, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Wishes: Accessory Gift Ideas

Who doesn't like a few accessories? Some are just necessary, others are fun. As a bonus today, since it is cyber monday, I'm posting two and a half gift ideas. Why? Well, keep reading, and you'll figure it out!

Clock Pendant
Yes, the Mad Hatter is still on my mind, and time is clicking away. For a while now, I've thought that different watches peeking out from various pockets or collars or belts or whatever would be a nice touch, especially if they are all set at different times, with some running and some stopped. This little alarm clock caught my eye when I was meandering through JCP, and reminded me of that. Although, pretty much every play on a pocket watch that I've found reminds me of that, and makes me think about the mad hatter. You can see the clock here.

Doctor Who iPhone Case
This one pretty much comes out of necessity. I managed to crack my iPhone case last spring, and it slowly disintegrated. The latch finally broke completely in the early fall. I kept promising myself that I would get a replacement, buuut I never got around to it.
Well, this is around to it. I knew I wanted to get a nice case the second time around, specifically one without a little snap latch. I also was pretty positive that I wanted one from Doctor Who, and I really wanted one that said "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, run." buuut I figured I'd better stick with pictures. The problem is, I like two. River Song is a definite favorite of mine, but then I really like the promo pictures where the Doctor is wearing a hat. So, double feature! Here's two iPhone cases, one River Song iPhone Case and DW Season 6 iPhone Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...