Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Wishes: Weight Loss Gift Ideas

Okay, not necessarily weight loss, but more gym-ish.

Workout Pants
This is one of the few pairs I've managed to find that doesn't suction attack the areas between your midriff and your knees, yet still has a decent waistband. And it doesn't cost a million bucks. They are simple, and streamlined, but they are not baggy and balloonish. Incidentally, if you can't tell, I really don't care for the boyfriend pants look. These are simple and feminine. oh, and as an added bonus for my phone, they have pockets. You can see the pants here.

Sweatshirt
Ah, yes, Doctor Who strikes again. A long, long time ago (on August 9th, to be precise), I posted a TARDIS hoodie that I quite liked. It is, of course, TARDIS blue, and has the usual text on it, plus a variety of phrases that can go on the sleeve. The nice thing is, this etsy seller, Geekiana, is a "made to order" person. I like sellers like that, because it pretty much guarantees I won't run into anyone else who is wearing the same thing. What would make this perfect would be to have "Hello, Sweetie" on the sleeve. You can see the sweatshirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...