Friday, May 25, 2012

Madagascar 3: Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!


Well, I get to see Madagascar 3 a week before it opens in a pre-screening, thanks to Crowdtap, a website that allows consumers to test, rate and comment on ideas, products and other such things. This Madagascar pre-screening will be in San Francisco, which is a bit of a drive, but that's okay, as I get to bring a friend (probably my dad. He's one of the few people who lives here year-round that can put up with me weirdness. The rest go home for the summer). The idea is, of course, to come back and rave about your wonderful experience, and to take pictures.

Lots. of. Pictures.

I'm going to San Francisco...to see a screening of a movie and I'm taking pictures. Anyone have an idea of what that may lead to? Begins with a C, ends with a Y....

Yes. I will be going as Gia the Jaguar. We'll see how good of a costume I can come up with in a week. I think I'll start by taking a look at Ben Nye's catalogue. I seem to remember a big kitty facial design in there....

For instructions and commentary on creating a Gia, see:
Clues on How To Create Gia
Making Gia's Whiskers
Creating Gia's Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...