Friday, October 19, 2012

The Blog That Got Left Out In The Rain

My dear, dear readers (if any of you have survived!),

I am so very sorry to have abandoned you, especially for the icky scholastic season. I have had so many things flying around in my brain to tell you (my muse has been quite hyperactive), but taking 21 units is stretching my life to its fullest. With this said, I am returning to the blogosphere in the hopes of being able to renew my resolve to post at least every other day, if not daily. If I was truly organized (which I am not), I would be rebooted this on the first of the month, or something else pristine and orderly.

I didn't. Instead, here I am, with a brain and closet full of costumes and events and giveaways and all sorts of other cool stuff. Perhaps we can build something nice. I hope to be able to give the blog a new look to reflect the new content, but that may be a while in coming. My current goal is simply this: To manage to post three times a week, starting next Monday.

With love,

Wren

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Glad you're back in the blogosphere, dear. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...