Monday, October 29, 2012

The Perfect Cat Face: An Index to Cats, Cat Costumes and Catiness

As I have now post pretty much all the cat costume related stuff I've written/done (but not everything I've planned), I thought it might be helpful to post links to all of the information in one place. Please do keep in mind that the majority of this information was researched and developed while I was working on a Gia the Jaguar piece, but the basic information can be adjusted to suit your individual needs and plans. As I continue developing more cat costume techniques and post pictures of work I've already done, I will update this index to include links to those posts, too.

Creating Cat Eyes
Creating Patterned Fur
Easy(ish) Cat Whiskers
Various Cat Costume Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...