Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Using Wish: What It Means For You

During my sabbatical, I spent a good amount of time learning about www.wishwall.me. Unlike Pintrest, which seems to only waste time to me, I can see a use for Wish. Here's why.

What is Wish?

Wishwall is pretty simple. You scroll through, find things you like, and wish for them. These things get posted on your WishWall, and you can put them in files and other various things. So far, to me, it sounded exactly like Pintrest. But! With Wish, you can save money.

How Do I Save Money with Wish?

Why, I'm so glad you asked! For everything you wish on, if you recommend it to three friends, you get a 10% discount on that item. After you purchase an item, you send a copy of your receipt to Wish, and they send a reimbursement to your PayPal account. Pretty nifty, huh?

If you add items, you can also get discounts, and Wish runs various deals with different sellers so you can get even higher discounts and other goodies. I actually realized that this was website was worthwhile when I got a surprise $3 off of a $12 item I had wanted from etsy--previous to that, I had signed up and then ignored it.

Is There a Catch?

No, no catch. They do cap how much you can get reimbursed or as bonuses from the site to $100 a month, though. Personally, I think it would be rather hard to hit that limit. Also, I have tested the system, using the chemise I recently bought as a test item for it. I did get the full 10% reimbursement.

Cool! What About You?

Yup, I get bonuses if enough people like my stuff--or, rather, I get higher percentage discounts. But you love my blogging, so you're ok with that, right???

Anyway, I will do my best to add all the products I blog about on here to Wish, and give you links to it. At the very least, if you want to buy any of these items, you can get a 10% discount on it. Also, I pretty consistently add products to Wish that I think are cool, but don't necessarily fit into my blogging scheme--books being one of those items. I would highly recommend signing up for Wish, and, once you do so, please follow me. Feel free to browse through the stuff I've liked or added--I think you might find a few gems in there, too!

Tainted Loves is not responsible for any damage to keyboards due to drooling while browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...