Sunday, August 28, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Party Jewelry

I recently found some cute Alice in Wonderland jewelry. I thought I would go ahead and put this up, if anyone is interested. This definitely isn't costume jewelry, but I think it has a fun party feel to it--not too dressy, but not too professional. As Goldilocks would say, "Juuuuust right!" All of these pieces are made by mundoinlui on etsy.

The bracelet and earrings both have glass pearls in them, which add a bit of a shiny effect. I personally think it would have been cute to somehow work the pearl into the necklace, too, but, unfortunately, that was not so. The bracelet has a little teapot, which is inscribed with a word you would never guess. Give up? Alright, it says "tea." Ingenious, isn't it? The bracelet is incredibly cute, although I am afraid that my personal favorite in this set is the earrings.

The earrings are adorable, with little rabbits peeking out at the world, one ear bent quizzically at us. The pearls are like the pearls in the bracelet, and can be ordered to match. All in all, I think this is a great combination. It is fun, light hearted, and themed. Now, let's all go have a big unbirthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...