Saturday, August 6, 2011

Japanese Peasant vs. Mad Hatter

That pretty much sums up the long description of this beautiful and versatile blouse from GoGothic. The rose is adjustable and can be placed about anywhere. The looseness of this blouse is very cool and collected, making for a flowing design. I like the contrast of the colors and design here. There is a pattern, but it isn't a loud pattern. It is sedate, peaceful and calm.

There is a less sophisticated version of the rose design that I quite like, and actually may settle on for my Mad Hatter costume. I like how the strips of fabric are used to sort of hold everything together, and may end up adding my own raggedy strips to it, replacing the taupe strips with more colorful pieces. I think this would also complement a colorful corset, giving the slight one-off feel that I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...