Thursday, August 18, 2011

Doctor's Companion: Amelia Pond

"Its a duck pond."
"Why aren't there any ducks?"
"There's never been any ducks!"
"Then HOW do you know it is a DUCK pond??"

I'm Amelia and you're late.
What happened?
Twelve years.
You hit me with a cricket bat!
Twelve years!
Cricket bat!

Four?
I kept biting them.
Why?
They said you weren't real.

It played for me.
The difference being the computer doesn't register me as human.
Why not? You look human...
No, you look Time Lord. We came first.

Hey, look at this. I got my spaceship, I got my boys... my work here is done.
We are not her "boys."
....Yeah, we are.

Amy Pond, the girl who waited. You've waited long enough.
When I was a kid, you said there was a swimming pool and a library and the swimming pool was in the library.
Yeah, not sure where it's got to now. It'll turn up. So, coming?
No.
You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
I grew up.
Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...