Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wireless-less: Travel Woes

I am writing this on my cell phone. It is nearlyimpossible to read what I've written and impossible to load photos. My hotel is mean, in that it wants me to pay forty bucks to use the wireless while I am here ( unless I tromp downstairs and sit by the registration desk with my laptop--then I can get wireless for free).

I found this out after I had snuggled in my pjs. I am not going to change to use their wireless. So I am confined to my 3G network.

However, updates on progress: I am now in Indiana, working at a conference. My average bedtime for the last week has been 2:30 AM. Average wake-up at 7:30 or 8:00. I'm running on cahfeh and energy drinks (BWAHAHAHhahahajaja!!!) and some guy at a convenience store told me I was going to be really crazy with all those energy drinks.

He was wrong. I'm crazy naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...