Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ruby Red Slippers

I'm serious about my ruby slippers. These candy apple red shoes with five inch heels are an absolute gem. While I was on vacation, my family and I went to Burlington Coat Factory. My dad called me over after a few minutes in the shoe section and told me he had to show me something.  It was these amazing red shoes from Madden Girl. Price? $20.

He bought them for me.

The only thing that could have made it better is if we had found these BEFORE I went to Kansas. I had been hunting for a pair of red shoes not unlike these, but I failed miserably, and instead arrived in Kansas in flipflops. I'm still ecstatic about these shoes, though. I wore them to a dinner the other day, with a blue cocktail-esque dress. Someone told me I should add some white so I could be patriotic. I told them I was white enough to qualify.

So this is the story of my red shoes, my amazing, awesome, tall ruby slippers. Kansas, next time I come through, know this.

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...