Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today is the Day: Feathers

Today I will be getting my hair feathered. Both my parents are very interested in what, exactly, this entails, so when I asked if my mom wanted to come my dad said he wanted to come to. So the three of us are trooping down to watch someone do my hair. Since they're both coming, I'm hoping that I can put a camera in the hands of one and a video camera in the hands of another, and they can be useful that way. Such are the dangers of being the parent of a blogger.

I promise not to get any that are too wild. I'm intending to use a basic color, so I won't have to worry about my clothes and hair not matching (plus, I hate hot pink). Check back tomorrow to see what it turns out like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...