Friday, July 29, 2011

Travel Update: Cosmosphere

It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, a shot rang out! A door slammed! A maid screamed! Suddenly, a pirate ship appeared on the horizon.....

That was quoted at least four times today. I'm too tired to take pictures, but I got a nifty little wristband at the cosmosphere today. It reads "Failure is never an option."

That's true. I spent the majority of the day looking at rockets and the history of the rocket and at space race stuff. And I really think it would be awesome if they could get larger crafts into space, ones that you can actually walk around on.

Its sort of put my head in the clouds. Astronaut clothing needs a make-over design wise. I'm going to go put my head on a pillow so I don't have to worry about tripping over stuff when I'm not watching where I'm going. I hope to have the video journal edited and up soon. You might end up with one huge one on like Monday. :P

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...