Friday, June 3, 2011

A Fattening Start: Welcome to National Doughnut Day

I find it fitting that my first post on TaintedLoves should be about getting a sugar high. Eating is one of my tainted loves. And eating FREE doughnuts, is, definitely, very high on that list. Today, I danced through the waves of crowds at Krispy Kreme to retrieve my free Krispy Kreme doughnut of choice, which, really, resulted in my eating two doughnuts instead of one. As you can tell, I brought a friend (I most certainly will not be eating four doughnuts on my own!!), and we enjoyed a nice breakfast on the couch located behind the coffee cups. This is the second time I've had the current "featured" doughnut, which happens to be an oreo-filled and -topped doughnut, and is quite tasty. It isn't as good as the Chocolate Kreme one they last featured, which was a dark-chocolate lover's dream in doughnut form. I guess the Oreo one will do until I find a new chocolate doughnut fix.

I shall be keeping my eyes out for more free sugar highs. Don't forget to go get your free doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...