Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Polyvore Weddings: I Broke My Resolve

I officially ran out of flowers and other small usable accent items within Nordstrom's stock. Thus, I've officially broken my resolve to be a Nordstrom Purist for this competition. All of the clothing is still from Nordstrom's. The only non-Nordy stuff is the accent items, like flowers, clocks, and some text.

To express my severe grief over this, I've chosen to tout a blood-splattered corsage for the day.

Okay, I'm done being severely grieved.

I'm still proud of myself for having gotten this far while using things ONLY from one store. Hopefully, next time, I can keep that resolve to complete a competitive set with items from only one supplier.

Cheers! I'm almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...