Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am a Very Bad Girl

For those dozen devotees of my blog, I owe an apology for Sunday's short, rather fangurlish post, as well as being naughty and not posting yesterday. There is, of course, a COMPLETELY valid explanation for this deviant behavior, and it has everything to do with bringing only the best possible commentaries on fashion and life to my dear readers. Sunday evening, I attended the Moonlight Classic, a drum and bugle corp competition. It was absolutely mahvelous, and I shall post more about it. I had planned to write about it yesterday, but life has a habit of being naughty, so I was naughty too and didn't post. Take heart, though!! I remembered at 11:30 PM that I was negligent, and it gave me such an adrenaline rush that I failed to sleep for a whole fifteen minutes over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...